Progress your national non-domestic rates (NNDR) claim

Use this service to make a new or make adjustments to an existing claim for national non-domestic rates (NNDR).

Who can use this service?

You can use this service if you are from an academy, academy trust or billing authority (as part of a unitary or district authority).

How it works

You'll be guided through the submission process based on the answers you give to the questions within the form.